The 2016 Strider 12 Classic balance bike is the new entry level Strider bike that has most of same great features as the ST4 at an affordable price!
What's the difference between the ST4/or Sport and the Classic? The Classic does not come with quick release clamps on the handlebars or seat - but an allen wrench is provided for easy adjustment as needed. The handlebars are also the prior standard size grips (not mini) and it does not have the padded handlebar attachment. Everything else is the same.
The Strider Classic Features:
- Only 6.5 pounds! Most likely the lightest balance bike available!
- Adjustable handlebar height from 20" - 22"
- Sealed Cartridge Bearings replace the previous cup and cone bearings found in prior models. The sealed cartridge bearings roll smoothly and are maintenance- free for years of riding.
- All Terrain EVA polymere wheels - no flats ever!
- A new powder coat finish replaces previous models of baked enamel finish and provides a longer lasting and more durable finish
- Comfortable toddler sized bike seat easy for tots to get on and off with quick release clamp for fast adjustment. XL padded seat available for purchase as they transition from 3 - 4 years to extend use!
- Optional foot operated brake for experienced riders
- 2 year warranty against any manufacturer defects
- 60 pound weight limit recommendation for riders
- Great consistant customer reviews with reliable company support.