"The Strider 20 Sport is our newest model for teenagers and adults. With solid components, great features, and high adjustability, we know this bike will be a hit with adults and young adults who are just learning to ride for the first time, and those who are dealing with special needs challenges. This Strider walking bike for adults is the best way to learn to ride.
- Simple Lightweight Design (9.6 kg/21.2 lbs)
- Max Rider weight - 110 kg/242 lbs
- Available in 5 Vibrant Colors
- Handlebar: A low 3 degree sweep highlight these standard 22.2 mm, 660 mm wide handlebars. Pressed in bearings keep the 1 1/8" stem turning smoothly.
- Tires: The cross terrain tires offer a smooth ride on all surfaces while maintaining traction in the dirt. The tire size is 1.75 - 20 and offer a 42 lb. max psi inflation rating.
- Seat: The fully padded seat is mounted on a rail allowing multiple front to back and seat angle adjustments. A 28.6mm seatpost comes standard on the 20" bike.
- Bar and seat clamps: Machined aluminum quick release allows “No Tools” saddle height adjustment.
- Footrest: Unique, footrests can be added or removed to adjust to the rider's size and ability.
- Brake mount: Frame mounted front and rear v brakes grace the 20" model. These brakes offer greater stopping power compared to a standard caliper style brake.