Go Glider has great features for your child's comfort and good fit.
The Glide Bikes Go Glider is the best learning bike for kids ages 5 – 10 years old. With a kickstand, hand brake, and foot pegs it is outfitted with everything a cyclist in training will need to hit the ground running. Choose between the five brilliant color options and select a Go Glider that will combine the fun of gliding with the most efficient method for learning how to ride a bike to make your childhood experience one that is full of happy memories.
- The adjustable handlebars for forward/back adjustment is great for younger kids who need handlebars alittle closer and older kids to give them alittle more room. This is an AWESOME feature!
- All Go Glider now come with Air tires for increased traction and comfort.
- Good fit for kids 44" and taller - this will include some taller 4 year olds.
- Seat range 17.5" - 25". We recommend child's inseam to be about 18.5" or longer for best fit.
- Durable, alloy frame featuring mountain bike geometry
- Foot pegs for gliding can be removed as needed for beginners or if not wants.
- Kickstand and rear drum handbrake as standard feature.
- Bike is light at only 12 pounds (way lighter than a pedal bike!)
- Recommended weight limit is 125 pounds
The Go Glider balance bike can give your child the opportunity to learn to manage a bike without the fear of falling and easily learn the basics of balance, steering and basic coordination in a safe and easy manner. We have had hundreds of kids transition to pedal biking within months of practicing on a 16" Go Glider bike!