This is the new 2016 Strider 16! See new enhanced features below. Now for kids 6 - 12 yrs. The Strider 16 is a great beginner balance bike to teach your child the basics skills for pedal biking, then turn into a fun trick bike for the skate park, playground or BMX track! You have to see the video to see how fun this bike can be!
The cool Specs for 2016 Strider 16:
- Bike weight is just under 18 pounds - significantly lighter than a pedal bike!
- 16" Pneumatic air "dirt jump" tires with aluminum Rims and steel hubs.
- New! Dual front and rear frame mounted brakes - quicker stops that rear brake alone.
- New! Adjustable handlebars that rotate forward/back as well as up/down
- New! removeable foot rests - only to use when ready or wanted! (see insert picture)
- Quick release clamps on both handle bar and seat bar for quick no tool adjustment
- Seat range 17.5 - 25". New child weight limit up to 187 lbs!
- Child should be 46" or taller (despite inseam measurement) for good fit and reach to handlebars