The new 2016 Strider 12 Sport replaces the ST4 bike and includes an XL padded seat/post!
- As bright as the sun! This fun color will definately help you keep your eye on your little one!
- Sealed Cartridge Bearings have replaced the former cup and cone bearings previously found prior models. The new bearings roll smoothly and are maintenance- free for years of STRIDER riding.
- A new tire tread pattern with knobs closer together for better bike handling and stability
- New powder coat finish replaces the old baked enamel finish and provides a long lasting durable finish
Black electrodeposited paint on the seat post provide scratch resistance and the quick release clamps are finished with black anodization
Fits kids ages 18 months up to 5 yrs! 30" tall - 42" with an options XL post for taller kids up to 44"
- Frame - light weight steel alloy with integrated footrests
- Expected it to be the one of the lightest balance bikes in the industry at 6.4 lbs
- Adjustable handlebar height from 20" - 22" with quick release for fast adjustment (great when more than one child using the bike!)
- All terrain EVA polymere wheels - no worries of flats or buying a bike pump! Pneumatic air tires available for older experienced kids
- Comfortable little bike seat allowing toddlers to get on and off easily (with included XL padded seat for later on!).
- Optional foot operated brake for experienced riders
- Two year warranty against any manufacturer defects
- Rider weight recommendation: 60 pounds
- Great worldwide reviews with excellent company experience and support.