The 2015 Red Go Glider has great features for your child's comfort and good fit.
The Go Glider bike has proved the perfect learning bike for school age kids ages 5 - 10 years old! Get your child riding in a matter of weeks and off those training wheels forever!
- The adjustable handlebars for forward/back adjustment is great for younger kids who need handlebars alittle closer and older kids to give them alittle more room. This is an AWESOME feature!
- All Go Glider now come with Air tires for increased traction and comfort.
- Good fit for kids 44" and taller - this will include some taller 4 year olds.
- Seat range 17.5" - 25". We recommend child's inseam to be about 18.5" or longer for best fit.
- Durable, alloy frame featuring mountain bike geometry
- Foot pegs for gliding can be removed as needed for beginners or if not wants.
- Kickstand and rear drum handbrake as standard feature.
- Bike is light at only 12 pounds (way lighter than a pedal bike!)
- Recommended weight limit is 125 pounds
The Red Go Glider balance bike can give your child the opportunity to learn to manage a bike without the fear of falling and easily learn the basics of balance, steering and basic coordination in a safe and easy manner. We have had hundreds of kids transition to pedal biking within months of practicing on a 16" Go Glider bike!