Flat Rate Shipping! on the Blue Go Glider bike 16" with Air Tires!
Newest Go Glider is a great learning bike for kids ages 5 - 9 years old and kids with disabilities who need a lighter bike to get started with the basics of biking. Your child can be riding in a matter of weeks and off those training wheels for good.
Blue Go Glider bike specs:
- Adjustable handlebars are new this year and adjust forward/back for younger kids who need handlebars alittle closer. This is a very helpful feature which is standard on pedal bikes!
- All the Go Gliders now have Air tires which is perfect for the older rider and like a real pedal bike.
- A good starting height is 44" or taller - this will include some 4 yr olds high on the growth chart.
- Seat range 17.5" - 25". We recommend a child's inseam of 18.5" for a good reach to the handlebars.
- Light weight alloy frame featuring mountain bike geometry
- Small foot peg that rotate out of the way (or OFF) for gliding once balance is established. Kids love this!
- Kick stand is removeable if desired and rear drum handbrake is a standard feature.
- Light bike at only 12 pounds - the lightest 16" balance bike on the market.
- Childs weight is recommended to be 125 pounds or less
The Blue Go Glider bike is a great transitional bike for kids stuck on training wheels or who have not ventured out into biking and maybe have fears or worries about falling on a traditional bike. This 16" balance bike is easy to use and your child will have full control over the bike while they learn the basics of balance, steering, and coordination. Most kids are able to transition to pedal biking within months of using a Go Glider bike.