The Glide bikes comes in 4 different sizes!
- 12" Mini Glider for toddlers ages 2 1/2 - 5yrs - Now in 5 colors! Red Blue Pink Green and Orange!
- 12" Ezee glider model with lower handlebars for younger kids and air tires or light EVA tires. Available in Orange (Air or EVA) and Green (EVA only).
- 16" Go Glider for ages 5 - 10yrs. 2013 Go Glider now with air tires and adjustable handlebars foward/back - just released!
- Super Glider is an adult sized bike for ages 10 yrs and up with pedal conversion kit that converts the bike into a pedal bike when the rider is ready. Currently offered in White
12" and 16" Go Glider Features:
- Patented downhill Mountain biking geometry that provides low center of gravity and easy balancing at slowest speeds!
- Lightweight Alloy steel! Mini Glider: 8 lbs., Ezee glider 10 pounds (air) 8 pounds EVA, EVA Go Glider: 10 lbs, 2013 Go Glider Air 12 pounds.
- Child's weight: Mini Glider and EZ glider 100 pounds; Go Glider 125 pounds
- Strong EVA tires - no flats or disappointment! 2013 Go Glider and Ezee glider with Air Tire option.
- Quick release clamps for easy seat height adjustment
- Easy to use handbrake and kickstand
- Foot pegs for gliding that rotate out of the way or are removeable without a tool if desired
Confused about which size? See the Glide Bike review page for more detailed information and pictures! It's better not to get a bike too big! Kids love these balance bikes when they can manage them easily.