FirstBike was designed in Germany by engineer Ralf Coerschulte, who sought to create an elegant design built with premium material to make FirstBIKE the 1st choice for toddlers and parents worldwide.
Firstbike frame is injection molded with a fiberglass Polyamide Composition to produce precision and durability that are hard to match in a lightweight product. Unlike much heavier wooden or metal design, FirstBIKE will not swell, scratch, splinter or rust. It is super lightweight and it's high strength durability is why Firstbike offers a limited lifetime warranty on the bike. These are some of the same materials used in the automobile, watercraft and airplane industry!
Winner of Good Toy Award in Europe, FirstBIKE can be used indoors and outdoors, is a great way to get out for walks or extra fun in the park. Firstbike comes in several models and colors, with and without handbrakes, and a seat lowering kit for the littlest riders! This cadillac of balance bikes is hard to pass up! Kids Balance bikes has a demo of this bike and it is very impressive in person! Definately high end in quality and appearance.
FirstBIKE ships from South Carolina
- Light weight at 8.4 pounds
- Replaceable Pneumatic tires with Schrader valves
- Five spoke composite wheels with smooth spinning bearings
- High end rear wheel drum/hand brake
- Lightweight composite frame is rust and rot proof
- Standard seat height 13.8"-18" (models vary slightly - see model details)
- Optional lowering kit available for seat height of 12"-16"
- Tool-free seat height adjustment- just turn the knob
- Soft rubber seat and hand grips
- Optional FirstBIKE baskets
- Front and rear splash guards
- Assembles in minutes - tools included
- Comes with reflective stickers for you to apply
- Several Models and colors to choose from!
The Main difference between models is the tire style:
Cross: These knobby "cross tires" are great for crossing over into more dirt, off road and grass riding
Street: These tires have a more conservative tread that are best for paved sidewalks and trails
Big Apple and Special Addition: These tires are premium Schwalbe big tires with reflective sidewalls. These models come standard with handbrake.